Saturday, January 24, 2015

//when we are older you'll understand what I meant//

Yesterday, I survived the first ride in the car with my 16 year old charge behind the wheel. We were in a stick shift Mini Coop driving to Oakridge. I don't know how many times I put my hand out to brace myself for impact (enough to the point that the secret compartment in the dashboard kept opening from my hand jerking out in front of me).

Once we had made it to solid ground, we made an emergency bathroom stop and chap stick run at Target. I can't tell you how much fun it was drying my hands in the air dryer watching the skin on my hands reverberate in these crazy ripples. It was absolutely mesmerizing and hilarious.

When we were at Sephora I was on a mission to find an eyeliner that could live up to the "10 hour lasting", "All day wear" or "24 hour" claim. I found these six:


I let them air dry on my hand for at least 30 seconds, then tried to rub them off 10 times. Only #5 really seemed to show smudging. I am looking forward to testing them out through my day to day wear. I'll post back with an update. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment